The high quality of chemical plastic jar, industrial plastic buckets, engine oil buckets, lubricant oil buckets, etc. manufactured is ensured by continuous efforts aimed at creating an effective system of quality testing. We have a separate lab, equipped with all the requisite measuring devices and managed by young and energetic team of quality experts. They supervise the plastic injection molding process & inspect all stages for defect-free surface quality and dimensional tolerances. They also execute pressure & leak tests on all finished buckets ready for packaging and then final dispatch. Our quality tests include:
- Weight- As the online production is going on, every container is weighed to ascertain the weight at the time of production. The containers are later weighed again with all the accessories at the time of dispatch.
- Light Test- A bulb/torch, light is inserted in the mouth of container to check for foreign particles/ blow holes.
- Drop Test- The containers filled with water and dropped from a height of 1.2 meters from all 4 sides (i.e. 4 drops).
- Leakage Test- The containers are filled with water and then kept upside down (mouth facing on the floor for 24 hours)
- Stack Load Test- The filled Pails were stacked one above the other for a period of 28 days. Stacking Height - 2.0 meter
- Observation:- Neither deformation nor leakage of water was observed from any of the bucket.
Widely accepted in diverse industrial sectors, our range is manufactured by using finest quality materials. It includes:
- Industrial Plastic Buckets
- Paint Plastic Buckets
- Chemical Plastic Buckets
- Chemical Plastic Jar
- Engine Oil Buckets
- Lubricant Oil Buckets
Our manufactured products are widely used for various industries. Our products are apt for packaging and transportation of liquid, powder substances. Our range includes:
- Leather Chemicals
- Agro Chemicals
- Dye Stuffs & Auxiliaries
- Pharmaceuticals & Bulk Drugs
- Dye, Pigments & Inks
- Binder & Adhesives
- Acids & Alkalies
- Paints & Emulsions
- Vegetable & Fruits
- Wax, Grease & Oils
- Food Industries
- Tobacco Industries
- Milk Product
- PVC Compounds
Our Manufacturing Facilities
Operating from Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh (India), we are able to produce 500 CT range per month from our production unit, which is bifurcated into different departments like designing, manufacturing, quality control, packaging, and sales. All the departments are outfitted with the requisite machinery, supported by a qualified workforce which works in co-ordination to fabricate buckets that bestows high quality. The buckets and jars are packed into woven bags for the safe transportation. With the help of all our modernized production house, we have been able to produce the bulk order and deliver the same at client's specified location on defined time.
Why Choose Us?
We have been able to win an edge over the competition due to following reasons:
- Quality Tested Buckets
- Large Production Capacity
- Timely Execution Of Orders
- Fair Pricing
- SHRI BALAJI GARMENTS INDUSTRIES(P) LTD.
SHRI BALAJI GARMENTS INDUSTRIES (P) LTD. All Rights Reserved.